2008/06/05

Welcome to home2home Lodge

Home2home Lodge, East London is the ideal home away from home located in Devereaux Ave, Vincent. We offer a comfortable and relaxed environment, with home cooked traditional meals.
We have a professionally trained caterer who prepares all meals on the premises, using fresh local produce. We offer a full continental breakfast and an a la carte menu to tempt your taste buds . The local daily newspaper is provided during breakfast.
Ideally situated near many of the local amenities you will always have something to do. Vincent Park shopping centre is within 2 minutes walking distance, whilst the beaches, aquarium, sports centres and more are all within a few minutes drive. A shuttle service is provided if needed.
Some rooms are air conditioned to help you relax during our tropical summers. All rooms have DSTV and Mnet and a full listing of your favourite channels. All our rooms have en-suite facilities and enticingly comfortable beds.
At an extra cost, a spa bath is available in the main bathroom should you feel the need to treat yourself.
Secure parking is provided for with 24hr security monitoring system, offering you peace of mind during your stay. For the businessmen and women, our lodge offers a wireless Internet facility. A full bar is available for evening sundowners. We have a No Smoking policy but offer a comfortable smoking area outside in our beautiful garden. We have a variety of music to choose from should you wish to listen and unwind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are living to your name. I could'nt have expected a better service, a real home from home. Keep it up Bulelwa and the team.

Themba
EMail: tmkconsult@gmail.com

Darrin Hein said...

Nowadays, it’s hard to get an affordable room in King Williams Town, South Africa. When we go on a trip and want to spend some time there, we need room to stay at least but what if it cost us more money than expected. Last month, it happened with me and can happen with you too. But fortunately, a person guided me to the Intaka Guest House that provides an affordable room at such a cheap price in King Williams Town. Their rooms and services were awesome. I and my wife spend some more time there instead a day. If you go on a trip to King William Town, this guest house will definitely solve your problem.

Rohit Singh said...

Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information and Please keep sharing.

Best Holidays membership Plan

kristinahojholt said...

I would like to express thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this particular trouble. Because of scouting through the online world and obtaining strategies which are not productive, I thought my life was done. Being alive without the approaches to the difficulties you've sorted out all through this article content is a crucial case, as well as the ones which might have adversely damaged my entire career if I hadn't discovered your website. Your good skills and kindness in taking care of a lot of things was tremendous. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had not discovered such a subject like this. I can also at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for this skilled and sensible help. I will not be reluctant to endorse your web site to anybody who desires tips about this subject matter.
evergreen lodge park rapids mn